rv collision & Refurbishing center
Airstream of New England has been performing quality RV collision repair and refurbishing in the Eastern Massachusetts area for many years. We pride ourselves in the highest quality of work and superior levels of customer service. From the person who provides your estimate, to our repair technicians that put the final touches of paint on your RV, we are perfectionists. We will treat your RV as if it was our own.
Being involved in an accident can be a stressful situation, but getting your RV fixed doesn't have to be. Our Team of skilled Collision Center Experts will respect your situation and provide the high-quality repair you expect. We are totally committed to your satisfaction and will deliver your repaired RV on time, as promised.
A Collision Center is only as good as its equipment and the technicians that make the repairs. Our body shop is equipped with state-of-the-art repair tools designed specifically for RVs and Travel Trailers. If the unfortunate happens and you need collision repairs, schedule your appointment with Airstream of New England. We are centrally located to all of New England in the City of Stoughton, Massachusetts. Our RV Dealership is just off MA-24, on route 138, at 1776 Washington Street. We invite you to visit our Dealership and experience our dedicated customer service first hand. We will work hard to make sure your visit to Airstream of New England is second to none. Our Collision Center is open Monday - Friday, from 7:30am to 5:00pm.
RV Refurbishing Center
How your RV looks is important, it was a significant investment and a reflection of your lifestyle. If your RV is showing its age and needs an overhaul or refurbishing, you owe it to yourself to have it restored professionally to its original condition. It’s also important to make the right choice when deciding on where to have your RV overhauled. Our refurbishing service center is equipped with the latest tools and technology to handle complete refurbishing of Travel Trailers and RVs.
Precision repairs start with a craftsman-like attitude. We take pride in paying close attention to the small things we do, from ensuring the safety and integrity of your RV to matching the complex finishes on modern RVs. We are committed to making sure our personnel are highly trained and receive regular training to keep up with the latest technical innovations. Our people, equipment and facilities all demonstrate our commitment to providing you with the best possible repair, service and quality.
RV Collision Repair Tips
- Your recreation vehicle is a major investment. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally at a collision center that specializes in RV repairs.
- While differences in repair estimates are common, lower estimates may not include all necessary work. It’s easy for some body shops to underbid by simply overlooking the details. We will work with your insurance company to provide a comprehensive appraisal, at a fair price.
- Only you can authorize repairs on your RV. Be certain that the insurance company will cover the cost of repairing all accident damages before signing anything.
- Be sure to choose a collision center that uses specialized RV repair equipment and certified technicians. Ask for references and examples of their repair work, either in process or completed.
- You have the option of asking us to help in the negotiations on your claim with the insurance company.
The Right Choice for RV Collision Repairs
Airstream of New England is the best choice for RV collision repairs. We only use specialized RV tools and equipment, the best materials, and employ the highest skilled repair technicians. We know how to get the job done with the best results so you can get your RV back on the road as quickly as possible. We pride ourselves on doing the finest job possible, the first time, and every time. That’s what sets us apart from all the others - we’re here to earn your trust and your business!